Tuesday 11 February 2014

Ciate Caviar Nail Polish - Not the ordinary beads

Hey Girls,

I was excited when I got my very much belated Christmas present from one of my cousins yesterday. I had been eyeing for some time but yet the price has stop me from purchasing this for myself. Now that I got this as a gift, I can't wait to try out and share with you all!



Very attractive packaging they have! It comes with a bottle of pale pink nail polish, and the other bottle is filled with cavier-sized beads. I did according to the instruction, but clumsy me did spill out some tiny beads over the place... ;p

 

It was fun applying it, but the end result was just ok. Probably I wasn't skilled enough. Anyway, here are some photos I got from different websites, just to show you girls the nicer end results if you apply it more patiently. :) I didn't apply on all my nails, only one on each hand, as I find it too much if I apply on all.

 

 

Hope you'll enjoy the fun too!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment